The Lot Valley bike route is a 160km ride from near the Canal de Garonne through to Cahors.
A combination of quiet backroads and voies vertes linking Aiguillon in Aquitaine to Cahors in the Midi-Pyrenees. The route links to the Canal de Garonne section of the Canal des Deux Mers near Damazan as well as via a link route (includes GPS).
From Cahors it is possible to continue following the river towards its source just east of Mende. The entire river will be eventually signposted as being part of the official bike route.
Other relevant bike routes and pages
- Sauveterrre loop ride
- Bordeaux to Saint-Emilion bike route
- Sauveterre to Monsegur bike route
- Sauveterre to Saint-Emilion via Castillon
- Canal de Garonne diversion loop
- Cycling the Garonne guidebook
- Circuit Coteaux de Garonne
- Lawrence of Arabia bike route
- Tour de Gironde bike route
- EuroVelo 3 bike route
- Circuit Vignes et Vergers en Duraquois
- Circuit du Duc de Lauzan
- Vignague River bike ride, south-east of Bordeaux
- Rauzan Castle bike ride